Shopaholic Me! (Shopping in Yangon for variety of local products)
This tour is esp. designed for those who are crazy for shopping whenever they go on a trip to another city or country. By joining this tour, you will have a chance to see and buy Myanmar's best of the best products such as gems, jade, clothing, handicrafts and foods.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers with private air-con car and drivers as per program
- English speaking guide services for all transfers and sightseeing
- Bottled water - Bottle of Mineral Water and Snow Towel
- Lunch - 1 Lunch at local restaurant (exclusion of beverages)
- Entrance fees for all places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Myanmar Gems Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pomelo
- Entry/Admission - Bogyoke Aung San Market
- Entry/Admission - Junction City
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks which are not stated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as porter charges, camera fees, drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Myanmar Gems Museum, 66 Kaba Aya Pagoda Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Myanmar Gems Museum, in Yangon, Myanmar, is a museum dedicated to precious Burmese gem stones. The museum is located on the third floor of a four-story building, located near Kaba Aye Pagoda.The Gems Mart at the Gems Museum consists of 82 stores on three floors, and sells high-quality raw and finished gem products, offering rubies, sapphires, pearls, jade and many others.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pomelo, 89 Thein Pyu Road Next to Monsoon restaurant, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Located in the downtown area of Yangon, and one of the should not miss place to look for a cute and attractive handmade, traditional souveniors bring back for your friends and family.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Bogyoke Aung San Market is a major bazaar located in Pabedantownship in central Yangon, Myanmar. Known for its colonial architecture and inner cobblestone streets, the market is a major tourist destination, dominated by antique, Burmese handicraft and jewelry shops, art galleries, and clothing stores.
**BOGYOKE MARKET CLOSES ON MONDAY**
After that we will transfer local restaurant for lunch and refreshments.(Lunch). Then the tour will continue as below following.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Junction City, Bogyoke Aung San Road Corner of Bogyoke AungSan Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
It is a world class mixed use development in Yangon that comprises grade A office, 5-star luxury hotel and state of the art retail mall and entertainment complex.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :261, 263 Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon 11182, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
For those to pick up, kindly be ready about 15 minutes before the pickup. We will inform the estimate pick up time at your location upon the routing. You can wait our guide at the hotel lobby. Please do not forget to get notice the guide holding red flag of our HARMOVICE company logo.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2021 - 5/31/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Junction City, Corner of, Bo Gyoke Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.