Shopping Tour: Half Day Islamabad Markets Exploration Tour
You tour to Islamabad can not be completed without shopping. There are so much beautiful stuff to purchase, for example souvenirs and handicrafts of Pakistan which present beautiful culture of the country. Embroidery Shalwar & Kameez which is so unique in the word. High quality leather products on cheapest rate compare to any other South Asia countries.
You will have tour guide to accompany and to bargain for your shopping through out the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick & drop (from Islamabad).
- All Tax & Service Charges.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Entry/Admission - The Centaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinnah Super Market, Opposite To Flower Market، College Rd, F-7 Markaz F 7 Markaz F-7, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Jinnah Super Market is an outdoor market in Islamabad with plenty of shopping and dinning options. You will find various type of choices from local production to international brands.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Centaurus, 1 Jinnah Avenue, F-8, Islamabad Pakistan
The Centaurus Mall Islamabad is an iconic building and shopping and biggest shopping Mall in Pakistan with unlimited variety of shopping with local and international brands. If you are really keep to buy some Pakistan dresses and shoes; this is an ideal place to visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aabpara Market, 699 Khayaban-e-Suhrwardy, G-6/1 G 6/1 G-6, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000, Pakistan
Explore one of the oldest market in Islamabad.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your pick up location address and your hotel's local contact number to approach you in case of any urgency.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.