Shopping Tour in Agra including Marble Inlay Factory Visit
Experience a wonderful shopping experience in Agra Explore various ancient arts and of Agra which includes Marble Inlay Art,Embroidery, Rugs, Jewellery, Fabrics, Leather, Wood and Silver statue, Tea, Spices and many more. You could also inform us about Interest and we would design your itinerary according to your shopping preference. The Tour includes private air conditioner car and driver along with services of a local tour guide who is an expert of Various markets of Agra and would help you to get the best quality things directly from manufactures.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Monument Entrance
- Entry/Admission - Classic Tours India - Day Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Classic Tours India - Day Tours, LIG-157, Taj Nagri, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Our tour starts when our driver and guide would meet you at your hotel at the pre fixed time.
You could inform us what is your interests of shopping and our driver would drive you to the right market where you could get the best material and genuine price.
Our Guide would also walk with you in the market area and would explain you about the life and culture of Agra. If You have Time and If you are interested, You could also visit the famous art of Agra which is Marble Inlay. You shall be taken to the
Marble Factory where you could see a Live demo of the Inlay Art, which was performed at
Taj Mahal and other
Mughal Monuments in 1600. You could see the tools and the entire process of fixing the precious and semi precious gem stones in the marble. After visit the Marble Factory, You would witness the Manufacturing of Carpet by Hands.
You would meet the worker who are performing this
art and making beautiful
rugs and keeping this art alive with there
Hard Work. Now you could stop for
Lunch and post lunch you shall be taken to a Embroidery Factory where you would see the live demo of this art and you know get knowledge that how Mughal Kings used to decorate there palaces.
After Visiting this Place, You shall drive back to your hotel and the Tour Ends Here.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.