Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise
From an Ocean-Cruise to a Segway-Cruise! We are ideally located by the cruise terminals, ready to give you a fast, fun and eco-friendly Segway tour of Copenhagen. Explore over 10 of the major sights in just 1 hour whilst getting up-close where cars are not allowed!
You will get individual instructions on how to ride a Segway. Don't worry if it's your first time - it's very easy, you'll see!
We begin the tour with some easy cruising in a no-traffic zone - a great and safe way to take off - while seeing iconic sights along the way! There will be photo stops and your guide will gladly be your personal paparazzi
The tour will end with a fun Segway Souvenir and a complimentary organic refreshment.
As the only officially authorized Segway Tour Operator in Denmark, we exclusively use the latest Segway® pt’s and a radio system so you are always in the best hands with our experienced guides.
No bus, no taxi, no traffic jam. Just cruise on your Segway and indulge in Wonderful Copenhagen.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Use of helmet, radio & rainponcho (in case of rain)
- Storage of luggage if needed while on your tour
- Coffee and/or Tea - Organic beverage upon return from your trip
- Small Segway Souvenir
What's excluded :
- Parking (Ample of paid parking on Langelinie Alle (Green Zone), Sunday free parking)
- Transportation to/from Cruise ship
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Segway Cruise Copenhagen, Langelinie Alle 58, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start for check-in and training. You will receive your helmet, radio, sign our waiver of liability and your guide will individually train you on our spacious & quiet training course. You will get to practice until comfortable. We start off in a car-free zone which is a great and safe way to begin your tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Peace Statue Angel of Langelinie, Langeliniehavn, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
The Peace Statue is a war memorial for fallen soldiers which we will get to see on our way to The Little Mermaid
Stop At: The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
The Little Mermaid is one of the first stops on the route - and of course you need to take a picture with this famous lady.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Holmen, Copenhagen Denmark
Whilst we cruise along the water you will see all the fantastic maritime monuments on the other side of the water. Via our radio system, your guide will tell some fun and interesting stories without having to stop up - that's the beauty about our tours: more Segway Cruising!
Stop At: Royal Danish Theatre Play House, Sankt Annae Plads, 36, Copenhagen 1250 Denmark
When you reach the Royal Play House, you will have cruised in a no-traffic zone all the way up here whilst still seeing all the iconic sights on Holmen. At the Royal Playhouse you can roam around on Ofelia Square and get your picture taken with the impressive Danish Opera House in the background
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen 1438 Denmark
Our Opera Houses is one of the most expensive ones in the world - a perfect place to make a photo stop. Please note we will not be crossing the water to access the Opera House.
Pass By: Nyhavn, Kobenhavn K, Copenhagen 1051 Denmark
Hear the interesting stories about Nyhavn - the most photographed place in Copenhagen - with its beautiful coloured buildings
Pass By: Copenhagen King's Square, Kongens Nytorv Holmenskanal, Copenhagen 1050 Denmark
Kongens Nytorv (King's Square) is the midpoint in Copenhagen
Stop At: Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
Amalienborg Palace is the residence of the Queen guarded by the Royal Guards. We will drive right up to the square in front of the Palace and waive to her Majesty if she's home. Photo stop included.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Kastellet, Center of Churchill Park, Copenhagen Denmark
Kastellet, The Citadel, is on the home-bound stretch. We will cruise right through this impressive military fortress from the 1600's which is still functioning today - don't worry though, you are in safe hands (!)
Pass By: Frederiks Kirke (Marmorkirken), Frederiksgade 4, Copenhagen 1265 Denmark
The Marble Church is an impressive architectural delight in the center of Copenhagen which you won't miss
Stop At: Segway Cruise Copenhagen, Langelinie Allé 58, 2100 København Ø, Denmark
At this point, you will have returned from your 1-hour tour. But your Segway Experience is not over just yet - please stay and enjoy a complimentary organic refreshment and a fun Segway Souvenir! We are also happy to give you pointers/tips if you are going back to explore the city
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Langeliniekaj 50, 2100 København, Denmark
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Minimum age is 12 years
- We can store your luggage for the duration of the tour
- No high heels. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please arrive at our store 15 minutes before the tour departure time for check-in and training. We will try our best to accommodate latecomers to the next available tour but we cannot guarantee availability, in which case we cannot offer a refund.
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease (i.e. bend your knees lightly)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.