Shore Excursion: All 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua
The 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua is one of natures beautiful wonders. For those with the extra energy and need for adrenaline we offer this tour including all 27 of the Damajagua Cascades. For the ultimate hike, swim, jump and slide adventure minimum age is 12.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Cruise port pick up and drop off
- Professional guides
- All 27 Damajagua Waterfalls
- All equipment's
- Lunch (vegetarian friendly)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lockers (available for rent)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- From the Cruise Port we head to the Damajagua Waterfalls one of the highest rated attractions on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.
Nature has crafted here some awe-inspiring pools, etched out of limestone, with stalactites and stalagmites in a thousand colors. Hike about 45 minutes uphill, and start to make way back down by swimming, jumping, and sliding through the refreshing, crystal-clear water.
At our Country World Ranch we will have a delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch, consisting of rice, beans, chicken or beef, fried sweet potatoes and yucca, vegetables, tropical fruits and more.
After a refreshing tropical drink and a walk through our botanical garden we take you back to the cruise port.
Departure Point :Our meeting point is outside the cruise ports main gate, which is an 8-12 minutes walk from the dock. The Guide will hold a sign with your name on it. Our goal is to start the excursion 45-60 minutes after the ship has docked at the port. After booking you will receive a separate email from the supplier with a location map for the meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During heavier rainfalls or droughts the upper Falls can be closed without previous advice. Also if the ship has a bigger delay and only 12 Waterfalls can be visited, we will reimburse the price difference
- Even if wearing a life jacket and being well guided, you should be a confident swimmer and not be afraid dropping into moving waters
- waterproof cameras only
- rubber or sport shoes can be rent for US$2
- stronger amount of walking is involved
- children must be accompanied by an adult
- bring swimwear, old sport shoes and a t-shirt that can get wet. Female guests best wear shorts to protect their upper thighs on the slides
- towel, change of cloths and footwear, sun protector & insect repellent
- not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints, back problems, walking disabilities, etc.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.