Shore Excursion Antigua Guatemala from Puerto Quetzal
Antigua Guatemala is located just 1:15 hours from Puerto Quetzal in Guatemala. Founded in 1543, Antigua remains very similar to its original layout. Once, the capital for the Spanish kingdom established in Central America now is considered a heritage´s world site according to Unesco since 1979 and also one of the most charming and safest cities in Central America.
During this quick visit, you will enjoy the interesting talk of our experienced guide about the city´s traditions and history. Our highlight, it´s the visit to Santo Domingo Monastery and Resort. This XVI century, "half-restored" property has opened to its visitors the old facilities. In this magnificent location, you will experience a high-end atmosphere at any moment but also you will be capable to witness history in every detail. The complex offers amongst its main attractions museums for glass, art and silver, crypts, murals, catacombs and more. This is definitely the kind of tour you can´t miss.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Casa Santo Domingo Museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Santo Domingo Museums, 3a Calle Oriente 28 Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Casa Santo Domingo is located at the beautiful and partially restored Dominican Convent, now a 5-star resort. The complex offers several museums, crypts, collections and collections of colonial art in every corner.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Plaza Central Park, Plaza Mayor City Center, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
This is the heart of the city. Travelers will see the Palace of the Captains General, the City Hall Palace, and the Catedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, 5a Avenida Norte y 1a Calle Poniente Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
This church displays in its facade an original baroque style elaborated by native Mayans during colonial times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Pez Vela, 9 Calle 1-22, Escuintla, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
To find your tour at the cruise terminal, please look for private excursions.Ports
- CA-9, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.