Shore Excursion: Blue Hole Mineral Spring Private Tour
This is a unique tour. A tour that move at easy pace and is not rushed. You are picked up in the comfort of your Cruise Port at the specified time by one of our professional, knowledgeable and patient drivers. We try to make your travel to the Blue Hole Mineral as easy as breeze. The ride from Montego Bay is about 1 hour and 45 minutes and 30 minutes from Negril with great photo ops. After an electrifying day at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring .
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission: Blue Hole Mineral Spring
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole Mineral Spring
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole Mineral Spring Road Brighton District, Little Bay Jamaica
Watch the life guards leap from overhanging trees to dive 55 ft. into the spring. There is plenty of room to swim and float in this 40 ft by 50 ft. pool and the depth is 35 ft. A separate swimming pool is feed by the same mineral water. They have a bar/grill, cabana and volleyball court so you can spend the day here and enjoy the county side. The mineral spring and swimming pool remain open until dark while the bar serves guests late into the evening and early morning hours until the last person leaves. Blue Hole is located about 30 min. from Negril near Little Bay and 1 hour and 30 minutes from Montego Bay. The adventurous can jump from 22 ft or take a ladder down to the cold mineral springs. For the less adventurous the swimming pool is feed from the same mineral springs. They also have cabanas and a volleyball court (beach sand).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When picking up at the ship port we pick up guest at the pick up area with name of lead traveler or company logo. If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.We pickup from most hotel in Montego Bay and other accommodations.Ports
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Bring Water shoes, towels, change of clothes and sun block(if needed).
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, cabin number, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.