Shore Excursion CHAN MAY or TIEN SA to GOLDEN BRIDGE, MARBLE MOUTAIN,LADY BUDDHA
Our Tour guide pick you up CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port. Please Let us know your cruiseship schedule to arrange pick up & Drop off on Time .Our guide welcome you with your name on the Board . Then, We transfer you to Ba na. after That You Reach to Summit of Ba Na Mountain via Cable car. Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : GOLDEN BRIDGE , Flower Garden, Wine Cellar, Buddha Statue.
- Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village, Photo Opportunity
- Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills & Transfer to have Lunch at Restaurant , Next, visit Marble mountains with 5 small mountains following 5 important elements : Water, Metal. Fire. Wood, Earth.Explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Next, we go to the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang.
Finish the Tour & Send back to The Port on Time .
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned new car , minivan with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled of water
- Lunch with Local Food
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- Entrance Ticket & Elevator Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- Visit: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Visit: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA DA NANG port OR CHAN MAY PortPorts
- TIEN SA DA NANG port OR CHAN MAY Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.