Shore Excursion: Charlottetown Highlights & Delights
When porting for the day on a cruise or staying in Charlottetown this hour tour gives you a great overview of the history and beauty Charlottetown has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hour tour of Charlottetown
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Province House National Historic Site, 165 Richmond St Grafton St, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C1A 1J1 Canada
Province House is where the Prince Edward Island Legislature, known as the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island, has met since 1847. The building is located at the intersection of Richmond and Great George Streets in Charlottetown; it is Canada's second-oldest seat of government
Pass By: Victoria Park Driveway Queens Square, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C1A 1V2 Canada
The largest of Charlottetown's many parks, Victoria Park offers a variety of outdoor activities including tennis courts, ball parks, grassy fields, swimming pool and much more.
Departure Point :Weymouth Street, Weymouth St, Charlottetown, PE C1A, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.