Shore excursion Civitavecchia Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel St Peter
Experience the best of Rome in one short daytour from and to the cruise port at Civitavecchia. You will have the chance to visit the famous Vatican Museums, the Sistine chapel and St Peter's Basilica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St Peter’s Square (Piazza San Pietro) was designed by Bernini during the seventeenth century with the support of Pope Alexander XII. The Square is probably one of the most famous, largest and most beautiful squares in the world. The Papal Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican (Italian: Basilica Papale di San Pietro in Vaticano), or simply St. Peter's Basilica (Latin: Basilica Sancti Petri), is an Italian Renaissance church in Vatican City, the papal enclave within the city of Rome.
Designed principally by Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini, St. Peter's is the most renowned work of Renaissance architecture and the largest church in the world. While it is neither the mother church of the Catholic Church nor the cathedral of the Diocese of Rome, St. Peter's is regarded as one of the holiest Catholic shrines. It has been described as "holding a unique position in the Christian world"and as "the greatest of all churches of Christendom".
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Civitavecchia Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.