Shore Excursion: Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and The Burren Tour from Galway
Join this spectacular journey along the breathtaking Wild Atlantic Way, through the lunar-like landscape of the Burren and on to the iconic Cliffs of Moher. See medieval ruins, 16th century tower house castles, churches, graveyards, drystone walls, quays, harbours, ponies, calves, cows, lambs, sheep and maybe even a leprechaun or two!
Driving along the coast of Clare, witness the power of the Atlantic Ocean as it battles the coastline. Board the ferry in Doolin for Inisheer, the smallest and nearest of the Gaeltacht Aran Islands. Keep an eye out for local bottlenose dolphins that occasionally follow the ferry. On Inisheer, explore ancient castles, churches, narrow lanes, stone walls and deserted white sand beaches.
The return ferry takes you on a guided scenic cruise beneath the spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Returning to Doolin, you go to the top of the Cliffs of Moher where you can take a stroll along the Cliffs. Departing the Cliffs you return to Galway.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
The Cliffs of Moher have majestically faced the Atlantic for over 350 million years and their beauty is incomparable – it is Ireland’s most visited tourist attraction and when you visit you will understand why.
The Cliffs rise to 702 feet (214 m) at their highest point and range for 8 kms (5 miles) over the Atlantic ocean. The sheer scale and dramatic impact of the cliffs never ceases to amaze and delight in equal measure
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kinlay Hostel Galway, Merchants Road, Eyre Square, Galway, H91 F2 KT, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.