Shore Excursion: Coastal Redwoods and San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Disembark from your cruise ship and get ready for a thrilling, 6-hour shore excursion of the San Francisco Bay Area. After climbing aboard an air-conditioned coach, you’ll be driven across the Golden Gate Bridge and ferried to Muir Woods National Monument, located just up the coast from the city and home to towering, 1,000-year-old redwood trees. Next, head to the charming town of Sausalito before returning to San Francisco, where you can explore the city at your leisure via a comprehensive hop-on hop-off bus tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service provide from San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels with advance notice.
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Fisherman's Wharf
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower Tours - San Francisco Sightseeing Specialist, 288 Beach St at Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94133-1216
Muir Woods tour departure location
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Scenic drive north over the the Golden Gate Bridge.
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument.
Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated through Northern California’s signature fog, while you wander in and out of the Mother Nature’s redwood alleyways.
The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument.
Entrance fee into Muir Woods included in the tour; Enjoy up to 1.5 hours in Muir Woods is included. (Departure times available at 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sausalito Boardwalk, Bridgeway Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
Lastly, enjoy a scenic drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito – a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes.
Stop At: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
At Fisherman’s Wharf, find your hop-on hop-off bus and explore the city at your leisure. With more than 20 stops around town, the tour will help you discover the city’s most famous landmarks. The bus tour is also accompanied by an audio guide available in 10 different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and Japanese).
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops:
• Corner of Jefferson & Mason Street
• Holiday Inn Northpoint b/w Jones & Columbus
• Washington Square - Columbus & Jones Streets
• Embarcadero Center - Corner Clay & Battery Streets
• Ferry Building - Market St b/w Stuart & Spear Streets
• Union Square South - Geary St across from Macy’s
• Hilton Hotel - Corner Mason & Ellis Streets
• Civic Center - Fulton St b/w Larkin & Hyde Streets
• SF Jazz Center - Corner Fell & Franklin Streets
• Alamo Square: Corner Fell & Pierce Streets
• Haight Ashbury - Haight & Shrader Streets
• California Academy of Sciences - Golden Gate Park
• Golden Gate Bridge - North Vista Point
• Palace of Fine Arts - Richardson & Francisco Street
• Marina Neighborhood - Lombard & Fillmore Streets
• Lombard Street Corridor: Lombard & Gough Streets
• Union Square North: Post & Powell Streets
• Chinatown Gate: Grant and Bush Streets
• Portsmouth Square: Kearny & Clay Streets
• Pier 35 Cruise Terminal - The Embarcadero
• Pier 39 Fisherman’s Wharf
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tower Tours San Francisco, 288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Tower Tours 288 Beach Street (cross street: Mason)Ports
- Tower Tours San Francisco, 288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Complimentary pick up service is available with advance notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.