Shore Excursion: Coastal Redwoods of Muir Woods National Monument Half-Day Tour
Just minutes from your cruise ship, you can disembark and join us on a variety of departure times for our Muir Woods Tour available at 9am, 11am, 2pm, where you will be quickly whisked away to redwood country here in Northern California.
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower Tours - San Francisco Sightseeing Specialist, 288 Beach St at Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94133-1216
Starting and ending location
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Travel North over the Golden Gate Bridge into Marin County
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated through Northern California’s signature fog, while you wander in and out of the Mother Nature’s redwood alleyways. The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument. Entrance fee into Muir Woods included in the tour; Enjoy up to 1.5 hours in Muir Woods is included. (Departure times available at 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sausalito Boardwalk, Bridgeway Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
Lastly, enjoy a scenic drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito – a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. (Add an optional Ferry Ticket to return to San Francisco at your own leisure)
Departure Point :288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Shuttle pick up service is available with advance notice from select hotels. Please call 1-415-345-8687 or email@example.com, 24 hours prior to activity date to schedule a pickup time.
Return Detail :Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bus Tour narration operated in English by live guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tour itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic delays, and all other reasons beyond control.
- Set-time departures available - Tours available at 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm (Times may vary based on season.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.