Shore Excursion Corinto,Nicaragua
This is one of the only places in the world that you could have the chances to sand board or run down from the top of an active volcano and see the beauty of geology and the surrounding.The rural are in Leon is superb.
per adult from
6 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Negro Volcano
What's excluded :
- food and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Negro Volcano, Northeast Of Leon 25 km, Leon Nicaragua
We will hike up the youngest volcano in Central America with an altitud of 780 meter from sea level.The hike up takes 45 minutes and descending will take about 10 minutes or less in fine sand.We will see the whole chain of volcano of the Maribios of the pacific coast of Nicaragua and feel the ground steaming sulfur.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Corinto, Nicaragua
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.