Shore Excursion: Daytrip to Small Rural City Lohja
Lohja is situated about 1 hour drive west from Helsinki by the lake Lohjanjärvi. The day starts from hotel or from Helsinki Airport. We drive along peaceful country roads to Lohja. We visit an old medieval church in Lohja, visit Alitalo Apple Farm and have a walk through forest. The day ends back to your hotel or to the Airport.
The tour includes guiding, coffee and bread roll, transportation and beautiful views. For extra fee lunch. During the day we have several breaks.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Lawrence
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of St. Lawrence, Kirkkokatu 1, Lohja 08100 Finland
This medieval church is the third biggest medieval stone church in Finland.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Kirkkokatu 6, 08100 Lohja, Finland
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/28/2019 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.