SHORE EXCURSION from CHAN MAY Port to visit HOI AN CITY & HOI AN VILLAGE TOUR
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our Tourguide pick you up at Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY Port (Please give us Cruiseship Schedule to arrange well ), We Hold Welcomed Board with your Name
Then, Depart for Hoi An, Go to Cam Thanh Coconut Village.Then enjoy rowing a basket boat with the help of skillful local people, learning their traditional fishing techniques in the water coconut forest.
Leave Cam Thanh Village behind, we go to ride on Water Buffalo or Take Photos with friendly Water Buffalo,
Next , We visit Hoi An Ancient City to See Japanese Covered Bridge,Tan Ky Ancient House, Hoi An Cultural and Historical Museum, Chinese assembly hall. Local Market or have freetime to go shopping if you want.
Enjoy lunch with local Authentic Food at Local family Restaurant.
Relax with a traditional therapeutic foot bath with medicinal herbs and massage.
Tour ends & Send you Back to your cruiseship on time.On the way Back,We can stop at Da Nang Beach or Marble Mountain to take photos if you have Time (Flexible)
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Modern Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
used to be china beach
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide
Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An
See why Hoi An is one of the most visited towns in Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY PORT .Ports
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Chan May Port, 11 Lê Minh, An Đông, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all parts
- Infant meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.