Shore excursion from Livorno port to Cinque Terre
After pick-up from your ship at Livorno, Italy’s Cinque Terre is a bit like a beauty pageant, with one village after another competing to have the most charming backstreets, the cutest pastel buildings and the most Instagrammable views. Just when you think you’ve found the most beautiful spot, another one comes along and blows you away again. But like real-life beauty queens, each of the five villages has its own different charms. Some are showy and others are a bit more subtle – like Corniglia. It might not have Monterosso’s beach or Riomaggiore’s colourful harbour, but it has its own understated beauty – which is why I chose it as the base for your trip to the Cinque Terre.
*Explore the Towns of Manarola, Vernazza and Corniglia
*Enjoy lunch in a beautiful borgo like Vernazza (not included)
*Enjoy the wonderful atmosfere and have a wine tasting in Corniglia
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed local Guide 2 hours from Vernazza to Manarola
- Professional English Driver Guide (available in spanish and Portoguese)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Port Pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
The beauty of Manarola sitting on the rocks has also been entered in the Guinness Book of Records, and it distinguishes itself from the other villages because of its “age”: it is the most ancient of the Cinque Terre villages. We must also mention the “dark cliff” (scogliera buia), a particular stretch of coast that is always in shadow, as the peaks of the mountains loom over it, even at midday...
Unfortunately there are practically no beaches here. But not many people will want to spend time at the beach, considering that the Path of Love (Sentiero dell’Amore), famous throughout the Cinque Terre, starts from Manarola and not far away there is a wine cellar in one of the vineyards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Vernazza is the second village you will reach on the beautiful stretch of the coast in Liguria known as the Cinque Terre . It is also one of the prettiest of the Cinque Terre villages and officially listed as one of the 'most beautiful villages in Italy'.
Vernazza is the only one of the Cinque Terre villages to have a natural harbour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Corniglia, Corniglia Italy
For visitors who are just here for a day or two and are pushed for time, the extra effort involved means Corniglia is the first to be knocked off the to-visit list. But if you do make the effort in visiting Corniglia, your prize is a quieter, less commercialised Cinque Terre village, with little bars and restaurants tucked into cobbled streets and a knockout coastal view. That’s not to say there isn’t a constant flow of people passing through during the daytime. But come late afternoon everything slows down and Corniglia retreats back to its naturally sleepy state.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Name of Cruise ChipWe have the permissions to enter the restricted area of the port,you wont't have to walk to reach our driver under the gangway exit of your ship ,and he will wait for you with your name on a sign.No need to take Bus shuttle from ship in Port of Livorno since our permits allow us to enter in the Port.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.