Shore Excursion from Tien Sa Port to Discover Da Nang and Hoi an city
TOUR PROGRAM :
You are welcomed at Chan May port with Your Name on the Board. Please let us know your Arrival & Departure time to arrange pick up & drop off on time
Then We stop at DRAGON BRIDGE to take nice Pictures & Enjoy Da Nang Modern City. Next ,We go to Marble Mountain, visting marble carving handicraft at local family, Then, using elevator to see a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water, fire, wood, metal , Earth .Visit the holy Pagoda, discover the natural beautiful caves, enjoying the stunning view of ocean and mountains, marble villages. and learn about Buddhism and the history of viet nam - america war
After That We go to Hoi An city and visit Japanese Bridge ( Symbol of Hoi an city ),Ancient house, Chinese Assembly Hall, Museum,Old Quarter, Local Market, Have freetime if you want.
Having a lunch at local restaurant.
Departing from Hoi An to cruiseship on time before departure time ( Very Important). Finish your trip.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private car or MiniVan and Driver
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- Cold waters & Tissues
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Used to be China Beach
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide
Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An
See why Hoi An is one of the most visited towns in Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien Sa PortPorts
- Tien Sa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.