SHORE EXCURSION from TIEN SA Port to Discover HOI AN CITY & HOI AN VILLAGETOUR
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our Tourguide pick you up at Entrance Gate of TIEN SA Port (Please give us Cruiseship Schedule to arrange well ), We Hold Welcomed Board with your Name
Then, Depart for Hoi An, Go to Cam Thanh Coconut Village.Then enjoy rowing a basket boat with the help of skillful local people, learning their traditional fishing techniques in the water coconut forest.
Leave Cam Thanh Village behind, we go to ride on Water Buffalo or Take Photos with friendly Water Buffalo,
Next , We visit Hoi An Ancient City to See Japanese Covered Bridge,Tan Ky Ancient House, Hoi An Cultural and Historical Museum, Chinese assembly hall. Local Market or have freetime to go shopping if you want.
Enjoy lunch with local Authentic Food at Local family Restaurant.
Relax with a traditional therapeutic foot bath with medicinal herbs and massage.
Tour ends & Send you Back to your cruiseship on time.On the way Back,We can stop at Da Nang Beach or Marble Mountain to take photos if you have Time (Flexible)
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch at Local family House
- Basket Boat fee, Foot massage fee, water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide
Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An
See why Hoi An is one of the most visited towns in Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien sa PortPorts
- Tien sa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.