Shore Excursion: Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast Port (Extra Leg Room Bus)
Extra Leg Room on Smaller Buses makes this the ideal way to travel.
Realising time is limited and the importance of arriving back to Belfast port on time for departure, smaller Buses (19,24 and a max of 27 passengers) are used which makes the tour more personal and easily managed.Smaller numbers means less time spent waiting on people returning to the bus and more time spent at the sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free access to the Giants Causeway
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
The Giants Causeway is a World Heritage site and is said to have been created as a result of a Volcanic Eruption over 60 million years ago.Legend has it that the Causeway was built by Finn Mc Cool a local giant who was over 12 feet tall.Access to he Giants Causeway is free of charge.There is a charge for anyone wishing to enter the visitor centre (Optional)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
We will visit Carrick-a-rede where you will see some of the most beautiful scenery on the North coast and have the opportunity to cross the bridge (optional).There is a national trust charge to cross the bridge but you can walk right up to the bridge without crossing F.O.C
There is a National Trust Charge to cross the bridge £9.00 GBP
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
We will make a stop to let you see Dunluce Castle. This iconic ruin bears witness to a long and tumultuous history. First built on the dramatic coastal cliffs of north County Antrim by the MacQuillan family around 1500, the earliest written record of the castle was in 1513.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ballycastle, Ballycastle, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
We will stop in this Quaint little coastal town for approx 1 hour for lunch.Where there are many choices for lunch with local traditional pubs serving traditional Irish food at reasonable prices,or if you prefer a snack and a walk along the beach with its stunning scenery.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Glens of Antrim, Northern Ireland
On our return to Belfast we will travel through the nine Glens of Antrim and your guide will tell you stories and Folklore from these amazing and magical Glens.
Pass By: Antrim Coast Road, Northern Ireland
Our Journey will also take us along the coast road said to be one of the most scenic drives in Europe an area of outstanding natural beauty with amazing views of both land and sea.
Stop At: Carnlough Harbour, Carnlough Northern Ireland
We will make one more stop (comfort break) on the return journey in a small little fishing village of Carnlough with its beautiful little Harbour which was recently used for a scene in the H.B.O. series the game of Thrones.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
On returning to Belfast we will take you around Belfast and its attractions.We will visit as many places as possible (time permitting)
Falls road,Wall murals,Peace Walls.Shankil road etc.
Departure Point :Belfast Port, W Bank Rd, Belfast BT3 9JL, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
It is important you leave the ship as soon as it docks your tour will depart no later than 30mins after the first passenger boards the bus.We adjust our times to suit the ships arrival and departure.When leaving the ship and exiting the welcome tent turn right and our guides (Blue Coats)and buses will be waiting for you.Ports
- Belfast Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Due to uneven surfaces, crossing the Rope Bridge is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.