Shore Excursion: Glide N' Ride - Zip Lines & Horseback riding
Feel the adrenaline on 8 ACCT Certified Zip Lines with a total of more than 7,900 feet of double, galvanized aircraft steel cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. Relax on a horseback ride through the countryside with breathtaking views and enjoy a delicious home-cooked Dominican lunch. Are you ready for an unforgettable day, with lots of fun, feelings of peace and love for Mother Nature?.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guides
- All equipment
- 8 Zip Lines
- Horseback Riding
- Bottled water
- Lunch (vegetarian friendly)
What's excluded :
- Lockers (available to rent)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- From the Amber Cove Cruise Port, it is just a 10-minute drive to Country World Adventure Park, that is located in Maimón, Puerto Plata.
After the meet and greet at the Country House Bar, you will get equipped for the ziplines. Also, a bottle of fresh drinking water will be attached to your harness, to make sure you stay well hydrated during the Zip Lining. After the safety briefing, it's time to feel the adrenaline on the 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total length of more than 7,900 feet of double, galvanized aircraft steel cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. No experience is required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping.
On a relaxing countryside horseback ride, you can enjoy some breathtaking views. The horseback ride included in this package is meant to be for beginners and children as well. We take the time to provide full basic riding instructions to our customers. Depending on riding skills and experience, the right horse will be found for everybody.
Now it's time for a delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch, consisting of rice, beans, chicken or beef, fried sweet potatoes and yucca, vegetables, tropical fruits and more.
After a refreshing tropical drink and a walk through our botanical garden, we take you back to the cruise port.
Departure Point :Cruise port
Departure Time :After booking confirmation, cruise passengers will receive a separate email from the supplier with important information about pick up place and time. The information received has to be confirmed either by email or by phone.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This excursion offer is for Amber Cove Cruise Ship guests only
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight: 260lbs (Max. waist line: 130cm or 44’’/Maximum leg size: 80cm or 31")
- Bring sun protector & insect repellent
- Wear closed toe shoes and shorts or pants during activities (flip flops or skirts only after activity's)
- Participant safety is our top priority. The itinerary described reflects the planned route, however circumstances beyond the guides/instructors control, including weather, may necessitate changes. While the guide's/instructor's decisions will be final, your support and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.