Shore Excursion (Greenock)
Make the best of your time in port with a full-day shore excursion from Glasgow through Scotland’s dramatic countryside travelling in a Luxury Mercedes minivan, wie travel north through the Scottish Highlands to Doune Castle and the famous Stirling Castle, coronation place of Mary, Queen of Scots. We then continue on to Trossachs National Park for a stop in the village of Aberfoyle and Loch Lomond. Full-day shore excursion to Stirling Castle expolre the sights of Stirling Castle including James V’s Palace, one of Scotland’s finest examples of Renaissance architecture Snap photos of the historical castle.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Callander Kirk
- Entry/Admission - Kilmahog Woollen Mill
- Entry/Admission - Balmaha Millennium Forest Path
- Entry/Admission - Luss Pier
- Entry/Admission - Loch Lomond
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Glimpse into the decedent world of Scottish royalty with this ticket to Stirling Castle. While away the hours exploring the former royal residence, once home to James IV and Mary Queen of Scots. Tour the Renaissance Royal Palace, the Great Hall and the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Regimental Museum, and learn the castle’s rich history including the coronation of the infant Queen Mary and famous battles like the Battle of Stirling Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Callander Kirk, 14 South Church Street, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK17 8BN Scotland
Callander is a small town in the council area of Stirling, Scotland, situated on the River Teith. The town is located in the historic county of Perthshire and is a popular tourist stop to and from the Highlands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kilmahog Woollen Mill, Callander FK17 8HB, UK
South of Kilmahog the remains of an ancient hillfort can be seen at Dunmore overlooking Loch Venachar. The fort is semi-oval in shape and occupies a defensive position on a low hill. It was likely a large defended structure visible from some distance.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Scottish Wool Centre, Main Street, Aberfoyle, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK8 3UQ Scotland
The town is situated on the River Forth at the foot of Craigmore (387 metres high). Since 1885, when the Duke of Montrose constructed a road over the eastern shoulder of Craigmore to join the older road at the entrance of the Trossachs pass, Aberfoyle has become the alternative route to the Trossachs and Loch Katrine; this road, known as the Duke's Road or Duke's Pass, was opened to the public in 1931.
Stop At: Balmaha Millennium Forest Path, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
The village is a popular tourist destination for picnickers and day trippers from Glasgow as well as walkers on the West Highland Way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
Visit Luss pier great area for pictures of Loch Lomond.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lomond, Stirling Scotland
DescriptionLoch Lomond is a lake in southern Scotland. It’s part of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. The surrounding highlands area is home to red deer and oak woodlands. On the eastern shore, footpaths and cycle trails criss-cross craggy Ben Lomond mountain and the smaller Conic Hill.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.