Shore Excursion: Guided sunset kayaking in Connemara Wild Atlantic Way coastline
What better way to spend a summer's evening than watching the sun fall over the Atlantic ocean from your sea kayak on the magnificent Wild Atlantic Way coastline. This is a magical time to be on the water and is guaranteed to be a truly unique guided kayaking experience in scenic Connemara.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided sunset sea kayaking
- Sit on top kayaks and paddles
- Wet suit and buoyancy aid
- Snorkeling gear
What's excluded :
- Own transport required to meeting point at Bundouglas Beach.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ballynew Bay Beach, Bundouglas, Irska, Co. Galway, Ireland
Experience sunset kayaking into unique sea caves in Connemara, through sea arches and visit the local salmon farms and see the variety of marine wildlife in the mighty Atlantic Ocean.
For this session meet at the agreed destination point (directions and maps will be supplied after booking) at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. This will give you time to meet the other participants and to change into wet suit and buoyancy aid for the trip. The group will then set off under the leadership of an experienced guide.
You will be provided with all the necessary equipment including sit on top kayaks, paddles, wet suits, buoyancy aids and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring are your swimming togs, a towel and a pair of trainers you donÃ¢Â€Â™t mind getting wet.
Your guide will take you to see magnificent scenery from a sea level view. Depending on which location is chosen for the day this could include sea caves and arches and pristine white sandy beaches. Close encounters with wild life are also common features including, dolphins, seals and the occasional basking shark!
After approximately two hours on the water watching the sun go down, the group will return to the departure point to change and exchange stories about their kayaking adventure!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Connemara Sands Beach Hotel & Spa, Mannin Bay, Derrygimlagh, Ballyconneely, Co. Galway, H71 TY79, Ireland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sunset sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Participants must be competent swimmers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.