Shore excursion Herculaneum Mt Vesuvius and winery visit
This day trip allows you to get to know the historical and food and wine natural beauty of the area.
You will visit a volcano still active but dormant since the Second World War.
Famous for having buried the Roman city of Herculaneum preserved for more than a thousand years which you can visit and explore the streets, the houses, the sculptures still perfectly restored and preserved over time.
The second part of the excursion will be the knowledge of the local pride the wine.
In the winery you will have a visit to the vineyard on board an electric golf cart guided by a staff person who will give you information on the production, after which you will have the wine tasting and if you want a lunch with local cuisine and products.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to herculaneum
- entrance tickets to vesuvius
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Parco Nazionale Del Vesuvio
- Entry/Admission - Bosco de Medici Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
You will visit the second Roman city buried by the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 AD. Preserved over time with the very elegant villas with gardens and frescoes with mosaics.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Nazionale Del Vesuvio, Contrada Osservatorio, Ercolano Italy
Towards the summit of Vesuvius by car you will climb to an altitude of 1000 meters between a naturalistic landscape of the Vesuvius National Park made of Mediterranean pine trees and gorse plants. Arrived at the parking lot you will continue walking for about 300 meters towards the crater where you can admire its depth and width and enjoy the panorama of the bay of Naples
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bosco de Medici Winery, Via Antonio Segni 41, 80045 Pompeii Italy
At the winery you will have a guided tour of the vineyards with one of the staff members aboard an electric golf course where he will give you lots of information on all the types of wines produced by them.
. Then you will have the wine tasting and at your choice choose to taste the typical local cuisine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the airport your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival terminal with a sign with your name and surname.At the railway station, your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival platform with a sign with your name and surname.At the hotel your driver will be waiting for you in the lobbyAt the station your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival platform with a sign with your name and surname.At the port your driver will be waiting for you at the terminal with a sign with your name and surnameAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, P.za Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All customers touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- All required protective equipment is provided
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.