Shore Excursion - Historical Walking Tour - Bridgetown
Are you yearning for an authentic tour of Barbados? Look no further!!
Let me show you the Speightstown I was born and raised in just as I remember it. For 2 hours, I would love to share my most treasured and intimate memories of travelling around the island with my father. Come explore the shores and forts with me as I share interesting facts only a local would know. Hear about the Father of Independence as we travel the quaint town to the “Bridge” and absorb in the beauty of ancient buildings as well as commercial and religious spaces of the beloved Bridgetown.
Also get to interact with locals as we pass vendors in the streets as well as the famous Barbados rum shops. And not to mention the natural scenery, the breathtaking flora and fauna. A little snack helps pass the time as you get a nibble of the sweetness that makes up the people known as Barbadians. We give you a sample of this rich town so that you can write your story “Once upon a time in Bridgetown...”
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at the Bridgetown Port
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Screw Dock, Cavan's Lane, Bridgetown Barbados
We will tell you the history and function of the Screw Dock
Pass By: St Mary's Church, Chapel Street, Bridgetown Barbados
We share the stories
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the lobby of the hotel.We pick up from the area near the Car Rentals in the Bridgetown Port.Ports
- Bridgetown Port
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We are in the tropics, therefore we recommend a hat and rain gear in the event of excessive heat and or rain.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know your vessel details and arrival time. We will be standing in the area of the Car Rentals with a sign with your name. If you don't see us there, stay in the area and we will find you.
- We can collect you from any other accommodation on the island.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.