Shore Excursion: Kauai Beach Resort Pass with Food, Drinks, Hot Tub & Slides
When in port for a day come and relax in true Hawaiian style with this day pass. From swimming, relaxing on the beach, drinking and eating like a local this day pass is a great way to spend your time ashore.
per adult from
What's included :
- $30 Food and beverage credit per adult
- $15 Food & beverage credit per child ages 5 - 12
- 4 swimming pools, including 2 lagoon pools with waterfalls and a kid-friendly pool with sandy bottom
- Hot Tub
- 75 foot waterslide
- Beach Access
- Poolside lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Fitness Centre
- Towels (no need to bring the ship’s towels)
- Bathrooms are available for changing
What's excluded :
- Transfers to and from cruise pier
- Lockers not available
- Guest rooms
A resort day pass at Kauai Beach Resort offers something for everyone. Hop in one of the lagoon style pools & admire the waterfalls or recline in in a lounge chair or underneath an umbrella - they are included with your day pass! Or take a turn on the waterslide & then make yourself comfortable on the beach! Getting hungry?
Your day Pass includes a $30 food & beverage credit per adult. Grab a leisurely lunch poolside or at the bar in an outdoor casual setting. Whether you’re craving decadent burgers and nachos, a local style plate lunch or lighter fare, like wraps and salads, we have what you’re craving. Finish it off with a frozen cocktail or a chocolate frozen banana – delicious!
Located on 25 acres on Kauai’s eastern shore, Kauai Beach Resort offers true Hawaiian hospitality and excellent amenities and activities that embrace the island lifestyle. This beachfront resort offers something for everyone: 4 freshwater swimming pools with waterfalls and a 75 ft. waterslide and on-site dining and cultural activities.
Departure Point :Kauai Beach Resort, 4331 Kauai Beach Dr, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Departure Time :1/13/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.