Shore Excursion: Magellan Penguins Natural Reserve in Magdalena Island from Punta Arenas
Sail through the Magellan Strait to Isla Magdalena, Natural Monument Los Pinguinos, which protects more than 120,000 penguins and also a small colony of sea lions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meeting point at PRAT pier !!
- The visit to the Penguin Colony “Monumento Natural Los Pingüinos” located in Magdalena Island it will be for 1 hour
- Entry/Admission - Isla Magdalena
What's excluded :
- Transfer from MARDONES pier to PRAT pier. Please take a taxi to PRAT pier (10 minutes, $9).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Magdalena, Jose Nogueira 1255, Punta Arenas 6200000 Chile
Magdalena Penguins Island
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Isla Marta, Punta Arenas Chile
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Muelle Prat, Av. Costanera del Estrecho de Magallanes 1398, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: Passengers Hall at PRAT pier, where your ship will arrives. Fiordos del Sur office. Our office is after the Security Control (if you arrive by cruise ship to the Prat pier). If you arrive to MARDONES pier, please take a taxi (10 minutes, $9) to PRAT pier to meet us at our FIORDOS DEL SUR office. Ask your cruise line where your ship will dock.Ports
- Muelle Prat, Av. Costanera del Estrecho de Magallanes 1398, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given a full refund.
- This trip can be canceled due to few passengers or poor weather by Punta Arenas Administration even one hour before starting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 68 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.