Shore Excursion: Philipsburg to Marigot Sightseeing Tour
Enjoy this wonderful 3-hour guided sightseeing tour which takes you from the Dutch side of the island to the French side. Start in Philipsburg, St Maarten and explore the local sights and then cross the border into Marigot, St Martin. Your native and local guide will lead the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary drink
- Educational tour
- Local experienced, professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- After meeting your guide in the EDC parking lot the tour will begin in Philipsburg where you will pass through to an overlook point with views of the Divi Resort and Fort Amsterdam. The first stop will be at Harbor Jack Hill, which is Cole Bay Hill overlooking Simpson Bay and Indigo Bay. Next, go through Simpson Bay, and over the Soualiga Bridge, which reveals a magnificent view of the mega yachts.
Next, cross the City First Border Line and arrive at Marigot in the French side of the island. While there you can visit the local flea market and surrounding stores, the West Indies Shopping Mall and visit pastry shops like the famous Sarafina (at own expense).
The tour then continues on to a viewpoint overlooking Orient Beach, through the French Quarters New Orleans and then to the City Second Border Line.
Once the tour is complete you may choose to be dropped off in Phillipsburg or continue on to your cruise dock for departure.
Departure Point :Port Of St. Maarten, Great Bay,, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
For ships coming (Island time) 8:30 am and before the meeting times is 9:00 am. For ships coming 9:00 am and after, the meeting time is as soon as possible, to avoid others waiting on you and you waiting on others, thank you.Ports
- Philipsburg Port of St. Maarten, for other locations please email us for added information.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infant seats are available for rent if needed
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Participants are solely responsible for their medical conditions (or conditions they are in) and choice of choosing this tour (or conditions and expenses resulting from being on this tour) or any of our services provided. please use wisdom according to your situation (medical condition or condition you are in) as you best know what you can or cannot do.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.