Shore Excursion: Riga Highlights Tour with Art Nouveau Museum
Enjoy this guided 5-hour Panoramic tour complete with photo stops, and an inside visit to the Art Nouveau Museum.
The city of Riga is well known for its Art Nouveau, or Jugendstil, which you may also see expressed in St. Petersburg and other cities.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about the era and see some stunning examples.
This shared tour is great for anyone with an interest in architecture, and wanting an introductory tour of Riga with an expert local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance-fee to the Art Nouveau Museum
- Entry/Admission - Musee Art Nouveau
What's excluded :
- Photo passes for the Art Nouveau Museum (purchased directly from museum at approximately 1.5EURO)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: River Daugava, Riga Latvia
After a warm meet and greet in the harbor, you will start your day off exploring Riga, located on the scenic Daugava river- bank, with a lovely introductory bus tour, learning of the local history and culture.
Pass By: Freedom Monument, Brivibas Laukums Central District, Riga 1050 Latvia
You will pass the iconic Freedom Monument, erected in 1937 to commemorate the country's desire for freedom in the early 20th century.
Pass By: Riga Castle, Pils laukums 3, Riga 1050 Latvia
City sightseeing tour continues and you will pass by the historic Riga Castle.
Pass By: Latvian National Opera, Aspazijas bulvaris 3, Riga 1050 Latvia
The city sightseeing tour continues, and you will pass by the elegant building of the National Opera
Pass By: Art Nouveau Riga, Strelnieku iela 9, Riga 1010 Latvia
The capital of Latvia boasts a rich medieval heritage of quaint old town cobbled streets and a unique collection of Art Nouveau buildings beautifully preserved to this day.
Stop At: Musee Art Nouveau, Alberta iela 12, Riga 1010 Latvia
You will pay a visit to the Art Nouveau Museum. Entering through one of the most impressive spiral staircases, the museum is a fascinating collection of characteristic furnishings of an apartment in the beginning of the 20th century. Complete with wide brimmed ladies hats at the entrance to a working wood-burning stove in the kitchen, you’ll find this museum an utterly enjoyable way to experience this period.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Statue of Roland, Ratslaukums, Riga Latvia
Strolling through a medley of streets past delightful buildings dating back to the middle ages, we will see such magnificent highlights as the Statue of Roland.
Pass By: Riga Town Hall Square, Kalku iela, Riga Latvia
Strolling through a medley of streets past delightful buildings dating back to the middle ages, we will see such magnificent highlights as the Town Hall.
Pass By: House of the Black Heads, Ratslaukums 7, Riga 1050 Latvia
Strolling through a medley of streets past delightful buildings dating back to the middle ages, we will see such magnificent highlights as the House of the Blackheads.
Pass By: Three Brothers, Maza Pils iela 19, Riga 1050 Latvia
On the way are The Three Brothers, one of the oldest dwelling houses in Riga, which beautifully represent a period in the town’s history when it was a major trading hub.
Pass By: Swedish Gate (Zviedru Varti), Torna iela 11, Riga 1050 Latvia
The Swedish Gates and segments of the protective City Wall still exist as a beautiful reminder of the era.
Departure Point :Freeport of Riga, Northern District, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Riga
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour is okay for those with walking difficulties, but it is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.