Shore Excursion: Small Group San Juan Old and New Tour
This tour is a greta choice to see the old and new parts of San Juan without the large crowds or paying high prices. Our small group tour gives you a great oversight whilst allowing to shop at the end.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned minivan
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Leave the large groups and expensive private tours behind and enjoy our small group tour taking in the sights of old and new San Juan Tour, with a professional guide.
An old walled city with more than 400 years of history, in contrast to a modern resort city, is the backdrop for your orientation of this thriving and interesting city.
In the new part of town, you will travel through the Condado area. Here you will see the luxury hotels, casinos, nightclubs and many restaurants that make this the most popular place in town after dark.
San Juan's Old Town tells hundreds of years of history in its restored and renovated buildings, homes and fortifications. It is divided by narrow streets, many still paved with cobblestones. Photo opportunities abound as you pass the Governor's Palace, San Juan Cathedral, Capilla de Cristo, Fort San Cristobal and travel along the coast road to El Morro, where you will have a photo stop from the street.
As you drive along, look down every street for hidden plazas and the beautiful 17th-century Spanish ironwork on the restored old homes, and blue-black glazed cobblestones lining the narrow streets of the Old City. At the end of the tour, you will be returned to the port.
Guests on ships docked at the Pan American pier (across the bay from Old San Juan) have the option of ending their tour in Old San Juan for shopping and sightseeing. Those doing so are responsible for their own transportation back to the Pan American Pier.
Departure Point :San Juan Cruise Port Terminal, Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/16/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.