Shore Excursion: Small Group Tigre Delta Tour from Buenos Aires
This share tour is particularly recommended for those who love nature. It is unique due to the services and characteristics that it offers. It combines the navigation of Rio de la Plata and the beautiful Tigre River Delta in an excellent boat. The first portion covers the North of Buenos Aires and after arriving to Tigre and having a little snack you will get to know San Isidro's Old Town before heading back to the Cruise Port.
We are granted by the safe travel seal of World Travel & Tourism Council.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide
- Port Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Entry/Admission - Vivanco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
After Port pick-up, you will start the first portion of the tour by land as you are taken to Puerto Madero where you will embark.
During the one and a half hour trip you will be able to admire Buenos Aires from the Rio de la Plata (River Plate), its northern areas and the channels of the Delta, whilst enjoying refreshments on board.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vivanco, Gral. Bartolomé Mitre 74, B1648 Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Enjoy a snack at Vivanco restaurant trying some hand-made empanadas. Be welcome to a sensory, friendly, fresh and natural environment located within one of the emblematic rowing clubs of the city of Tigre.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
The Puerto de frutos is a small pier located on the banks of the Luján River in the town of Tigre, next to which the fruit market is located. Its name comes from the mid-twentieth century where the fruit production of the Paraná Delta used to disembark in that area, and was then marketed in the city of Buenos Aires
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
The Cathedral of San Isidro is a national historical place that stands out among the other temples of its style for its beauty and imposing design
It has a neo-gothic style and has a maximum height of 70 meters in its main tower. This Cathedral is the main Catholic site of the city of San Isidro in the north of Buenos Aires.
It dates from the late nineteenth century, and still maintains all its splendor. In fact, it has had restorations that have kept it as new.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop- off at Buenos Aires Cruise Port at "Gate 12" (Address: Avenida Ramón Castillo 13)Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Avenida Ramón Castillo 13
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.