Shore excursion Sorrento Positano and Pompeii
This private excursion allows in one day to visit and learn about the naturalistic beauties of the Amalfi coast of its folklore places of unforgettable views that will take your breath away Like Sorrento and Positano.
And to know a story of a famous Roman city of Pompeii destroyed by a tremendous eruption which, however, has kept its charm and history immutable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Guide to Pompeii
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
When you arrive at the town of Positano going down the street of the renowned resort of vacanxza on the Amalfi coast, you will arrive at the parking lot where you will continue walking and exploring the picturesque village overlooking the sea with its narrow streets and colorful houses of different colors., Up to get to Fornillo beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
In this stop you will visit the city of Sorrento from the main square dedicated to the poet Torquato Tasso you will move towards the historic center a pedestrian area where you will meet countless shops of local artisans famous for their wood inlays and the numerous factories of the famous local liqueur the Limoncello where you can taste the famous Sorrento liqueur for free
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
This visit to the Roman city of Pompeii will allow you to take a journey through time and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Roman life.
The ruins of Pompeii are the greatest example in the world of the majesty of the Roman Empire
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
You will admire one of the most famous coasts in the world where behind every curve a breathtaking landscape will appear between the mountain and the promontory overlooking the sea where you can stop to take unforgettable photographs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the train station Your driver will wait for you at the arrival platform with a sign with your name and surnameAt the port your driver will be waiting for you at the exit terminal with a sign with your name and surname.At the airport Your driver will wait for you at the arrival terminal with a sign with your name and surnameAt the hotel Your driver will wait for you in the lobbyAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, P.za Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All customers touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.