Shore Excursion Southampton to Stonehenge
A local driver that offers a personel service.
This transfer is priced per vehicle. NOT PER PERSON.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Stonehenge is archeological marvel, a must see if your visiting Southampton.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Southampton, UK
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- City Cruise Terminal Berth101 Coach Bay 1, Southampton SO15 1GZ, UK
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 0RB, UK
- Ocean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46-49), Dock Gate, 4 Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal, Southampton SO14 3GG, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Minivan has a partition screen between passengers and customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.