Shore Excursion to Cerveteri Necropolis and Lake Bracciano
Get out of the beaten tracks and stay far away the main touristic flows! Hire a Private Driver-Guide with this tour, who will pick you up down the gangway in Civitavecchia Cruise port and will drive you and your party (the vehicle is a comfortable, luxury minivan, max 8 people) to visit a mystyerious archeological site, an enchanting tiny hamlet and a lakeside town dominated by a scenic castle... could you dream more out of a full-day experience across the Rome region?
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off at the Cruise Terminal with Private Driver-guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Admissions to sites, museums, churches
- Entry/Admission - Necropoli della Banditaccia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Necropoli della Banditaccia, Via della Necropoli 43/45, 00052, Cerveteri Italy
First stop will be in Cerveteri, whose "Banditaccia" Necropolis is one of the gems of Etruscan culture where it is possible to learn about this mysterious civilization that anticipated the Roman World.
The Etruscans are one of his most fascinating and complex civilization of the Mediterranean area. Proud people and fighter, they came to the highest levels in the arts and social structure, qualities that led them to a secular hegemony, especially in the southern part of Tuscany and Lazio before the advent of Rome.
Enjoy a walk along the huge and impressive Necropolis of Cerveteri!
NOTE: Tickets to be purchased on the spot (price is around Euro 6.00 per person)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Centro Storico di Ceri, Ceri, Cerveteri Italy
Stop for lunch in the charming little village of Ceri, not far from Cerveteri. Ceri is one of those hidden Italian gems that are almost impossible to find without the help of a local guide!
The region of Rome hides small pearls and unknown treasures, just a few kilometers from the centers affected by the large tourist flows: the medieval village of Ceri is one of these. Located north of Rome, Ceri develops within the crenellated walls of its fortress. The magic atmosphere of this place is perfect to enjoy a relaxing and peaceful lunch break and breath the authentic taste of the regional cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago di Bracciano, Italy
In the early afternoon, continue to Lake Bracciano, getting there with a quick journey. The border of the lake and the homonymous town, as you will see, are dominated by the imposing Odescalchi Castle. The majestic Castle, one of the most beautiful and imposing Renaissance mansions in Europe, lies a few kilometers north of Rome and dominates the charming scenery of the lake.
Enjoy some time at leisure in Bracciano to relax, before driving back to the port of Civitavecchia.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Castello Odescalchi di Bracciano, Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini 14, 00062, Bracciano Italy
The majestic Castle, one of the most beautiful and imposing Renaissance mansions in Europe, lies a few kilometers north of Rome and dominates the charming scenery of the lake.
Departure Point :Civitavecchia Port, 00053, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/9/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.