Shore Excursion to Postojna Cave - Slovenia's famous attraction
Visit the Queen of all caves and Explore the magnificent underworld.
The Postojna cave is the only cave where you can take a special train and ride under magnificent underground arches. The enchanting halls will take your breath away and the thrillingly narrow tunnels will raise your heart rate. One of the world's biggest and astounding cave systems is easily accessible to everybody.
per adult from
What's included :
- Photo-stop at the Predjama castle
- Entrance fees - Postojna cave
- Local guide around the Postojna cave
- Licensed Tour guide/escort
- Basic Accident Insurance
- Transport by AC van/minibus/coach
- Shared group tour
- Port of Koper Pick-up / Drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Postojna Cave
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Predjama Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Postojna Cave, Jamska cesta 30, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
With an eletric train travelers will visit 24 km long underground Karst system with many galleries, tunnels and magnificient halls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Predjama Castle, Predjama 1, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
Travelers will do a photo-stop at the Predjama castle. It is the largest cave castle in the world dazzies with its impressive location high in the rocks.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting/departure point: Kiosk "ISTRANKA TOURS" at the cruise terminal in Koper. It is located only 10 meters/yards from security zone (Exit). Ports
- Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.