Shore Excursion to Rome: Rome Fountains Squares and Vatican Museums - Full-Day Tour
Full day tour for cruise ship passengers in a Small Group maximum 10 people to visit Rome. In the morning you will visit in a walking tour the Baroque Rome with its beautiful squares: Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Navona Square. Lunch in a typical italian restaurant and then visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's. At the end you will come back to the ship to Civitavecchia.
Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles:
- gloves and surgery masks;
- disinfectant gel
- Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour
- staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves
- preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles
- the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip-the-line to the Vatican Museums
- Full day professional local guide (small group tour up to 12 people)
- lunch in typical Italian restaurant
- Pickp-up and drop off service from/to Civitavecchia
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- This tour allow cruise ship passengers to visit most of Rome in one day. Your Small Group tour maximum 10 people will start from the Spanish Steps, dominated by the church of Trinità dei Monti, proceed to the Rococo splendor of the Trevi Fountain. Admire the fantasy creatures designed to embody movement. Your guide will explain how, according to tradition, if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain you will eventually return to Rome. Toss in a penny and cross your fingers!
Continue to the Pantheon (Temple of all The Gods), originally built to honor the 7 deities of Ancient Rome. Featuring the largest brick dome in the history of architecture, the Pantheon is considered a forerunner of all modern places of worship, and is the most copied of all classical buildings.
Your sightseeing tour ends at Piazza Navona, built on the ruins of the Domitian Circus, and now adorned by Bernini’s Fountain of the 4 Rivers. Here you can enjoy a refreshing Italian aperitif, before exploring the city’s famous “La Dolce Vita” on your own.
Time lunch in a typical Italian restaurant
After the lunch visit the Vatican Museums in the Vatican City on this 3-hour small-group tour, and see Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel ceiling. Your tour of Rome’s legendary art and architecture starts at the Vatican Museums, housing the most important ancient art collection in the world in some 1,400 rooms. With more than 65,000 works of art its would take a lifetime to see everything, but your guide will lead you to the best galleries to see frescoes, statues, tapestries, and historical maps by masters such as Botticelli, Pinturicchio, and Perugino.Then continue to the Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelo’s magnificent ceiling and Last Judgment.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The customers must provide a phone number and confirm by phone , whatsapp or mail the pick up time one day before . Provide the cruise name without we can not garantee the tour.Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, personal mobile phone for contact
- Dress code is smart casual
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.