Shore Excursion to visit Hue City & Perfume River from CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port
DURATION : 8 HOURS
– 8:00 a.m ( or Depending on Cruiseship Timetable , Please let us know your arrival & Departure Time to arrange well ). Pick up OUTSIDE CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port ( You walk about 15 minutes to go ENTRANCE of CHAN MAY to meet our tourguide & avoid Port fee ) . Our Tour guide will hold a welcome Board with your name .
– 10:00. Arrive to Hue and visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence.
– 12:00. Visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. t monks and followers.,
- 12:30 : Take 30 minute boat trip on perfume River
– 13:00 : Authentic LUNCH in Hue
– 14:00: Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
– 16:30 :Return to the ship for sure.before departure time one Hour ( Flexible )
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- 30 Minute Boat Trip on Perfume River
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Port Fee & Personal Expenses, Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Hue City Tour
Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of Thua Thien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Not until 1945 was Hue the national capital, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Visiting Hue Imperial Palace where Nguyen Kings Living and working.
- Visiting Thien Mu Pagoda , Khai Dinh King Tomb, 30 minute boat trip on Perfume River,
- Enjoy Authentic Food in Hue
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Beatiful Royal Tomb with Mosaic Technique
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Outside The Port , Walk About 10 minutes to Entrance gate of the Port , Our guide welcome you with your Name on the BoardPorts
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.