Shore Excursion: Zip N' Splash - Damajagua Waterfalls & Zip Lines
Experience the waterfalls of Damajagua, 8 exciting zip lines, plus a delicious Dominican lunch. This excursion is loaded with activities and will get you deep in touch with yourself and mother nature. Do you love action, fun, adventure and nature? Then get ready for the most complete shore excursion available.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All equipment
- Lunch (vegetarian friendly)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - 27 Charcos
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lockers (available to rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 27 Charcos, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
From the Amber Cove Cruise Port we head about 20 minutes West to arrive at the Damajagua Waterfalls, one of the highest rated attractions on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic.
Nature has crafted here some awe-inspiring pools, etched out of limestone, with stalactites and stalagmites in a thousand colors. To get to the Damajagua Cascades we have to hike about 20-30 minutes uphill, and then we make our way back down by swimming, jumping, and sliding through the refreshing, crystal-clear water.
Stop At: Country World Adventure Park, Calle Principal # 10 Las Avispas, Maimon, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Now our adventure continues with the zip lines. A bottle of fresh drinking water will be attached to your harness, to make sure you stay well hydrated during the activity. After the safety briefing, it's time to feel the adrenaline on the 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet of double, galvanized aircraft steel cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. No experience is required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping.
After a refreshing tropical drink and a walk through our botanical garden we take you back to the cruise port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After booking confirmation, cruise passengers will receive a separate email from the supplier with important information about pick up place and time. The information received has to be confirmed either by email or by phone.Departure Point: Tour departs from Cruise Port.Dates: Daily except SundayReturn point: Returns to original departure pointPorts
- Amber Cove, Maimón, 57000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This excursion offer is for Cruise Ship guests only
- For this excursion you should be in very good physical health condition
- Even if wearing a life jacket and being well guided, you should be a confident swimmer and not be afraid dropping into moving waters
- Moderate/Stronger amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Maximum weight for zip lines 260 lbs ( 44"/130cm waist - 31"/80cm legs)
- In the waterfalls you need runners or closed-toe shoes that can get wet; Rubber shoes are available for rent for US$2,-
- Lockers are available for US$ 4,or 5,- depending on size. Your belongings can also be locked away for free under our supervision.
- Bring sun protection, insect repellent, and spending money for beers, souvenirs, gratuities (optional), etc.
- Waterproof cameras only
- Rubber or sport shoes can be rent for US$2
- Bring swimwear, old sport shoes and a t-shirt that can get wet, towel, change of cloths and footwear, sun protector & insect repellent. Female guests best wear shorts to protect their upper thighs on the slides. For the zip lines wear closed toe shoes and shorts or pants (flip flops or skirts only after activity's)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Participant safety is our top priority. The itinerary described reflects the planned route, however circumstances beyond the guides/instructors control, including weather, may necessitate changes. While the guide's/instructor's decisions will be final, your support and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.