Shore Excursion:Giants Causeway & Titanic from Belfast Port (Extra Leg Room Bus)
A unique opportunity to visit the Giants Causeway and the Titanic Visitor Experience with fast track admission to Titanic Belfast on the same day.
Smaller Group tour on a bus with Extra Leg Room with a maximum of 26 passengers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Access to the Giants Causeway is free of charge
- Fast Track admission to Titanic Belfast Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Belfast
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
The Giants Causeway is a World Heritage site and is said to have been created as a result of a Volcanic Eruption over 60 million years ago.Legend has it that the Causeway was built by Finn Mc Cool a local giant who was over 12 feet tall.Access to he Giants Causeway is free of charge.There is a charge for anyone wishing to enter the visitor centre (Optional)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
We will make a stop to let you see Dunluce Castle. This iconic ruin bears witness to a long and tumultuous history. First built on the dramatic coastal cliffs of north County Antrim by the MacQuillan family around 1500, the earliest written record of the castle was in 1513.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ballycastle Harbour, 14 Bayview Road, Ballycastle BT54 6BT Northern Ireland
We will be stopping i the quaint little seaside town of Ballycastle for lunch and an opportunity to sample some traditional Irish food.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
On returning to Belfast we will take you around Belfast and its attractions.We will visit as many places as possible (time permitting)
Falls road,Wall murals,Peace Walls.Shankil road etc.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Titanic Belfast, Queen's Road 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP Northern Ireland
Our last stop of the day will be at the Titanic centre with fast track admission included in the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Portaneevy Car Park, Unnamed Rd Ballycastle, Ballintoy, Ballycastle BT54 6LR, UK
We will make a short 10 min stop at Portaneevy view point with stunning views of Carrick-a-Rede and Rathlin Island.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Belfast Port, W Bank Rd, Belfast BT3 9JL, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.