Shore Excursions : Ephesus Small Group Tour
*Explore Ancient Ruins on a full day, small group tour of Ephesus that includes transport from the Kusadasi port, all entrance fees, and Turkish lunch.
* It is going to be an experience that you will never forget.
Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience.
* 100 % Satisfaction
* Instant Confirmation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Licenced Tour Guide
- Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned and non-smoking vehicles
- Professional Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Our professional tour guide meet with you at predetermined time and Kusadasi Cruise Port with sighboard which your name has been written on.
Then you will join your guide to get to the van. After 30min. driving you will be arrived to ruins stand.
Firstly, you will stop in Ephesus Ancient City. The extensive ruins which include Varius Bath Complex, The Odeon, State Agora, The Temples of Dea Roma, Prytaneion, Domitian Square, Hercules Gate, Curetes Street, The Fountain of Trajan, The Baths of Scholastica, Temple of Hadrian, Celsius Library, The Gymnasium, Great Theatre.. And much more monuments stand in the special atmosphere of Ephesus, charming each one. Once it was a commerce and trade center of the ancient world, later on became a sacred religious place of the early Christianity and today, a famous and unique tourism center proving all its perfects to the visitors as one of the biggest open air museum in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Next stop is to visit The House of Virgin Mary, the place where it is believed that she had spent last years of her life. It is considered that St. John brought Virgin Mary to Ephesus after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and that a small house was built for her on Bulbul Mountain. On July 26, 1967, Pope Paul VI visited The House of Virgin Mary and declared one of the pilgrimage center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Then drive to the Temple of Artemis which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, although there is one single column left today, magnificient temple had been built for the goddess of fertility and hunters, Artemis, known as Diana after city passed under the rule of Romans.
The end of our services.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kusadasi Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.