Shore excursions Pompeii & Vesuvius
At the arrival ports terminal we'll pick you up for an unmissable tour to discover the beauties of ancient Pompeii and the charm Vesuvius.
In Pompeii, the tour takes about two hours. It is by far the most impressive archaeological site on the peninsula and the one that stands among the first in terms of number of visitors. The expanse of ruins of a locked city in the year 79 by the eruption of Vesuvius is capable of winning over everyone who visits.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Vehicle, Driver, Parking Pompeii and Vesuvius, Toll and petrol, licensed guide in pompeii ruins
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket for Pompeii er 18 will not pay the entrance in Pompeii (Identity document needed).
- Lunch, meals & drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
From the entrance of Porta Marina, you can visit the Antiquarium, which exhibits various materials, including casts of Pompeii in the eruption died. To these are added other important buildings: the Temple of Vespasian, Diomede Villa, the famous Villa of the Mysteries, the house of the faun, the great and small theater, the amphitheater and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
To get to the top of the crater, you have to walk on foot for half an hour, because the parking lot is located 1000 meters from the place. Along the way you will see that, despite the destruction made by the eruptions, the slopes of Vesuvius are thickly grown thanks to the fertility of the soil, in fact, the dominant impression to the landscape comes from the vine. By the Vesuvius Observatory, the view of the coast and the sea is immense and marvelous, extending from the Gulf of Gaeta to the Sorrento Peninsula and Capri. Traveled, however, a marked trail on waste, lapilli, sands and the ashes that are for the most part the cone, you can see that from the rim crater which overlooks the wide chasm from vertical sides where the spectacle, unique in its typically, it is impressive.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-Departure at 8.30 from the meeting point-the tour will take place if a number of passengers is reached.Ports
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.