Shore Excursion:TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port: My Son Sanctuary & Golden Bridge Ba Na
Our tour guide and driver pick you up from CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port ( Please give us your Pick up & Drop off Time & Name Port to arrange pick up well). Our Tourguide will hold welcomed Board with Your name on.
Then,We drive to MY SON SANCTUARY. You will have about one and a half hours to explore with your personal guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, as well as help you to take stunning photos. You will have a deeper understading about Cham Civilization
Next,We Have Lunch at Local Restaurant,Then Transfer to Ba Na Hill. We walk to Cable Car station.Then,get on Cable Car to enjoy stunning views from Jungle & Photo Opportunity.
Next, We walk cross Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best points for taking your shots.
After That You go down via the Cable car and we send you back your cruiseship on Time
per adult from
What's included :
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch with Local Food
- Entrance Ticket in My Son Sanctuary
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
isit the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Enjoy the stunning countryside views on the way from port to My Son
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA or CHAN MAY PORTPorts
- TIEN SA PORT
- CHAN MAY PORT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.