Shore time at Al fuzaiyah beach /Half Day guided tour.
Experience the west rocky heights and the stunning gold beaches. It is not only the tour stops that will fascinate you, but, the road offers an extra beauty. Particularly, the way up the Qeethan mountain (local name) with its interesting zigzag road to the top, enjoying an amazing rocky cliffs and hills in the surroundings while taking a look to vast Indian ocean from the top with an elevation more than 700 meters.
Our ultimate aim is to give quality service to our travellers and make their trip worthwhile.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- English and arabic speaking guide/ driver
- 4WD up to 6 travellers.
What's excluded :
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: افتلقوت، Oman
Eftilqoot Cliff is one of the most beautiful tour attractions in the Governorate of Dhofar. It is located west of Salalah about 40 km from city centre. It is a high vertical rocky exposure overlooking the Indian ocean with waves crashing down below it. The area is about 2 km away off road from the main street. With a spectacular view and its vast hills that are green in the autumn season and there are beautiful beaches, these beaches can be seen from the top of the neighbouring hills which fabricates a breath-taking nature and a truly beautiful view.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mughsail Beach, Oman
Your next stop will be Mughsayl beach, where you will be absolutely amazed by the ocean view, the glimmering waves and the long stretched gold sand cost line. Swimming and snorkelling in a beautiful sunny day would make your trip worth it. After the beach, a five minutes’ drive will take you to your next nearby Marneef Cave and phenomena of blowholes. where you can enjoy a cup of coffee and snacks (optional) with the sea breeze and ocean view at a nice restaurant there.
Duration: 20 hours
Stop At: Marneef Cave, Salalah Oman
Situated at face of Marneef mountain, a beautiful limestone cavity formation overlooking the ocean with the exciting water jets of the nearby natural blowholes (especially with high tide). . Marneef cave have been a unique destination for locals and tourists, because of its calming sea breeze, the nearby sandy beach and the beautiful views of meeting point of rocks with sea. Additionally, the place has a nice restaurant which adds a completion to your trip as you can enjoy a nice cup of coffee while enjoying the beauty of the place. A remarkable spot to relax.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fazayah Beach, Oman
Your last stop will be at Fazayah sandy beach. It is absolutely one of the best shore sites in Dhofar province and a very attracting spot for shore lovers. Situated down the rocky hills of west Dhofar mountains and surrounded by the amazing mushroom like cliffs, makes the place a stunning natural picture that makes you speechless. It is a perfect overnight camping spot, especially in winter time. The place gives you a feeling of freedom as it is away from any domestic reach, which makes it a perfect place to relax without disturbance. You can really enjoy the walk, swim, snorkelling and even camping and definitely take with you unforgettable experience of your visit to Salalah and Oman.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the salalah city.Ports
- Salalah Port, Raysut, Oman
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that, sunset view would be experienced only if you chose the 0230 pm as pick up time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.