Short Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp located in the Annapurna Region is one of the exceptional treks that offers the extraordinary Mountain View with the rich cultural diversity. Annapurna Base Camp is also known as the “Annapurna Sanctuary”. Annapurna Base Camp Trek provides the view of the whole mountain ranges giving trekkers a chance to enjoy the trek at its fullest with thrills and excitements.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Trekking permits/TIMS.
- Stay in the city at the finest hotel (2 nights twin sharing room at Pokhara)
- Lodge expenses during the trek.
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking trekking guide.
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek)
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request)
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- Trekking Map.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu travel in a tourist bus.
- Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara travel in a private car.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation)
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Cost for additional trips.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Meals in Pokhara.
- The 8-days Annapurna Basecamp Trek is one of the short and beautiful treks in Annapurna region which gives trekkers a chance to experience the beauty of Mother Nature at its best. The trekking route takes trekkers through a densely forested path full of varieties of flora and fauna with changing the landscape, awe-inspiring mountain views, lush farmlands and traditional large Gurung villages. Annapurna Base Camp Trek features the panoramic view of massive mountains like Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna South (7219m), Fishtail Mountain (6993m), Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Gangapurna (7455m) and other Himalayan peaks. Along with the extraordinary view of mountains in the background, the trek also provides an opportunity to explore various ethnic groups like Gurung, Magar, Thakali, etc. and their unique culture and lifestyle. The trekking trail also takes trekkers to the different villages of Annapurna area from large Gurung village “Ghandruk” to Sinuwa, Deurali, Bamboo, & Jhinu Danda. Jhinu Danda offers trekkers an opportunity to enjoy the hot spring to relax their aching body from trekking. The Annapurna base camp trek is perfect for those travelers who are limited time-wise but still wish to enjoy the diverse landscape and get acquaintance with people of various ethnic groups to learn about their lifestyle and culture.
Day 01 : Drive to Pokhara (820m/2,690ft)
Day 02 : Drive to Naya Pul and trek to Ghandruk (1940m/6,365ft)
Day 03 : Trek from Ghandruk to Sinuwa (2360m/7743ft) 6-7hours
Day 04 : Trek from Sinuwa to Deurali (3230m/10597ft) 5-6hours
Day 05 : Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13550ft) 4hours
Day 06 : Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2300m/7546ft) 6-7hours
Day 07 : Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1770m/5807ft) 4-5hours
Day 08 Trek from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul (5-6hours) and drive to Pokhara
Departure Point :From Your Hotel in Kathmandu
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 4315 m
- Mar- May , Sep - Dec
- Double/Twin Sharing In Hotel/Lodge
- Full Board During The Trek
- Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Flight
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.