Short hike to White House (Bosan Danda) with Taudha sightseeing
White House (Bosan Danda) is situated on the outskirts of Kathmandu in Chobar, Taudaha Lake is the perfect place to have a peaceful time. With an incongruously solitary tree in the middle of the large water pool, Taudaha also has a variety of fish and migratory birds. The name, Taudaha, comes from a combination of Newari words ‘Ta’, meaning snake and ‘Daha’, which means lake.
Once you move towards the top of White House hill you find white doomed water tank in the greenery pasture land where you can see spectacular views of the valley and Kirtipur valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- All applicable entrance fees
- Tour guide half day allowance
- All private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Taudaha Lake
What's excluded :
- Any meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taudaha Lake, Dakshin Kali Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
2:00 pm: Pick up from Hotel and drive to Taudha.
2:45 pm: Reached Taudha and enjoy some Lake view with photography.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: White House Viewpoint Resort, Dakshinkali 44615, Nepal
3:30 pm: Drive towards, Bosan Danda till the unpaved road. Hike 45 minutes to reach the top of the hill.
Enjoy the view of Kathmandu valley, Kirtipur with some drinks at the resort till it’s get dark.
5:30 pm: Drive back to Kathmandu and drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off service from hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road only
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick up and drop off service from hotels outside Kathmandu ring road in additional cost.
- This tour includes a short hike, Magnificent Kathmandu view, bird and fish watching in Taudaha Lake.
- It is advisable to bring binoculars, camera and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Be prepared to hike for a short time. The path to reach there is a bit difficult yet hiking is worthy.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.