Short private trip from Bucharest: Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the beautiful gateway to the seaside Constanta
There is only one beautiful gateway to the seaside and that is Constanta. Here you will find good museums, good food, not to mention the young vibe which surrounds the place. The resorts near Constanta will give you an overview of a typical holiday in Romania. During your one day journey, you will discover the highlights of the beautiful port.
After visiting the enchanting coastline, our professional guide will recommend you a rustic restaurant where you can enjoy a traditional Romanian culinary experience!
Your tour will continue and further on we will visit Mamaia resort, where you can feel the Black Sea if you will be curious to dip your toes in.
per adult from
What's included :
- Informative, friendly private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Led by an experienced local guide
- Private tour is operated with a guide/drive
- Visit +10 Sights in Constanta
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Constanta Casino, Constanta Romania
We will pick you up from your hotel/hostel in Bucharest and start driving towards the enchanting coastline of Constanta on a 2 hours drive, time when you can enjoy the stories from our friendly professional guide who will give you a glimpse of the history and culture of the place.
Our first stop will be at the famous Casino of Constanta, situated in the front of the sea, where you can admire an imposing architectural design and enjoy a photo session with your family and friends.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ovidiu Square, Piata Ovidiu, Constanta 900745 Romania
Further on, we will continue our journey visiting other important attractions in the oldest inhabited city in Romania (founded 600 BC) and you will have the chance to feel the vibe of one of the most multicultural city in the country. Among the attractions on your must-visit list will be: the Orthodox Cathedral St. Peter and Pavel, St Mina Wooden Church, Great Muslim Mosque of Constanta, , St Nicholas Bulgarian Orthodox Church and the Romanian Folk Art Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mamaia Beach, Constanta Romania
After visiting the enchanting coastline, our professional guide will recommend you a rustic restaurant where you can enjoy a traditional Romanian culinary experience! Your tour will continue with a visit to Mamaia resort, where you can feel the Black Sea if you will be curious (and brave) to dip your toes in. Leaving the charming port, you can relax and enjoy the sightseeing road back to Bucharest, as your service also includes the transfer from and back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Around 7:30-8 am from your hotel, but we offer flexibility
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise specific requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.