Short Trek to Annapurna Himalaya from Kathmandu
Ghodepani Poon hill trek is a short and panoramic trekking in Annapurna trekking region, which can be done within your short holiday. You will explore the ever green forest looking the snow-capped mountains in Ghodepani poon hill trek. You will walk through ever green forest with rhododendrons flowers, and the ridge of hill looking the stunning views of mountains in the north side and green valley in the south side from the trail that will be your one of the most immense of Ghodepani Poon hill trek. You can see Dhaulagiri, Annapurna south, Fistail and others mountains, which will be your center point of eye in Ghodepani Poon hill trek. The trek some time ascents and descents exploring the villages and looking the traditional farming terraces, which will make your journey more attractive. Ghodepani Poon hill is one of most classic trekking route in Nepal where you can also see the beautiful sunrise and the shining of sun over the mountains from Poon hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara (2 star category) B/B plan.
- All accommodation during Trek.
- Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner on trek)
- All necessary trekking permits, Annapurna Conservation Area fees and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
- 1 professional, licensed, English-speaking tour guide. A well-experienced English-speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5 people.
- Private car to Nayapul and back to Pokhara.
- Tourist Bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Your Travel insurance.
- Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter at the time of booking)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Tips for guide, porter, driver.
- Day 1: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Enjoy a scenic drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu along the banks of Trisuli and Marshyandi rivers. Stay overnight in Nepal's 'Lake Valley.' Explore the city on your own of you want to.
Day 2: Pokhara - Nayapul (drive) and trek to Ulleri
Drive for nearly 1.5 hours from Pokhara to Nayapul. The trek begins by ascending through beautiful rice, millet and maze fields, past villages like Birethanti and Sudami. Reach Hile (1,495m) and continue your journey to Tikhedhunga (1,525m) for an overnight stay. You have the option of either spending the night in Tikhedhunga or climbing 3,500 stone steps to reach Ulleri (2073m).
Day 3: Ulleri - Ghorepani
Start your trek after breakfast. Reach Ghorepani, one of the most popular spots in the Annapurna region that is situated at an altitude of 2856m. Hike up to Banthanti, travelling through oak and rhododendron forests. Keep moving until you have reached Ghorepani. Spend your night there.
Day 4: Poon Hill sunrise view and trek to Ghandruk
Hit the trail early today. Travel to Poon Hill (3210m) to enjoy a beautiful sunrise view of mountains and surrounding areas. Spend an hour there before starting your descend. Walk downhill for 5 hours to reach Tadapani via Deurali and Banthanti.
Your journey continues to Ghandruk, which takes almost 2.5 hours more. Stay overnight in Ghandruk.
Day 5: Ghandruk - Pokhara
Ghandruk is much a cultural hub mingled with a picturesque scenery in its background. You can enjoy around several things like inside-home cultural museums, tiled roofs, people and their hospitality along with your lunch.
Now its only 3 hour ride in a local bus from Ghandruk to Pokhara leaving several beautiful landscapes and clear-water rivers.
Day 6: Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
We will follow the same highway through beautiful rivers, hills and small Nepalese settlements. The drive will take about 7 hours to drop us in Kathmandu. Form the tourist bus park you will be transferred to your hotel. In the evening you can explore the town probably buying souvenirs.
Departure Point :Nepal Highpoint Trekking & Expedition P. Ltd. Amrit Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu 4600.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Nepal Highpoint Trekking & Expedition P. Ltd.
Amrit Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu 4600.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.