Short Trek to the Rainbow Mountain
With this option you will have the oportunity to enjoy the rainbow mountain with less time of hike, the regular Tours takes 3.5 hours Up and 3.5 Hours down. But this Option is Only 1,5 Hours of hike to the Rainbow Mountain and 1,5 hours of Getting Down.
Enjoy this amazing place with Just 3 hours of hike at all.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hiking pooles
- Professional tour guide
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Horses. (Available since 90 soles)
- Entrance ticket to the rainbow mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Leave Cusco at approx. 4am from your centrally located hotel.
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
This a really good option for people who don't want to walk more than 3 hours to the famous rainbow mountain in Cusco, Peru, this is the short vertion that demands only 1,5 hours of hike, then you will have more time to enjoy the magical landscape located over the 5000 metters over the sea level !..
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please Provide the name and address of your hotel in Cusco to Pick Up
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 10 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.