SHOW + DINNER Folkloric Show
Do you visit Costa Rica and are you motivated to get to know and enjoy a little of our culture?
Casa Luisa offers a unique show, ranging from indigenous dances, performed by true indigenous people from the area, folk dances from the country, Latin Costa Rican dances and more.
Casa Luisa has the largest show in the country ... offering a 75/90 minute show with over 30
A tasting tour of the chef's best 6 typical and fusion dishes. + 1/2 bottle of wine, water, soda, coffee or tea. + Show.
Dinner 7:30 pm
Show 9:00 pm
Final show 10:15.
10:15 pm free voucher: 25-minute tour of red-eyed frogs in their natural habitat
Return to La Fortuna downtown.
You will enjoy:
Exhibition of typical dances of Costa Rica.
Indigenous show of the Maleku people.
Floreo: experts in rope management.
Swing dance exhibition, and Bolero .... 100% Costa Rican.
I don't know
I don't know
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Casa Luisa Folclor Tico
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Casa Luisa Folclor Tico, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Visitors will enjoy an excellent folklore show and a delicious dinner, tasting 6 dishes, accompanied by 1/2 bottle of wine and soft drink and juices.
We have a liquor menu, not included.
At the show you will appreciate:
Latin dance of C.R
7:30 pm dinner.
9:00 pm show.
10:15 pm the show ends.
Departure Point :Casa Luisa Folclor Tico, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the park of La Fortuna, in front of the church, 7:10 p m.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.