Show + Dinner V.i.p ... Folk show ... Latin show.
Do you visit Costa Rica and are you motivated to get to know and enjoy a little of our culture?
Casa Luisa offers a unique show, ranging from indigenous dances, performed by true indigenous people from the area, folk dances from the country, Latin Costa Rican dances and more.
Casa Luisa has the largest show in the country ... offering a 75/90 minute show with more than 30 dancers on stage
Welcome Champagne Glass.
A tasting tour of the chef's best 9 typical and fusion dishes. + Free drink with wine, water, soda, beers. Coffee or tea. + Show
Dinner 7:30 pm
Show 9:00 pm
Final show 10:15 pm
You will enjoy:
Exhibition of typical dances of Costa Rica.
Swing dance exhibition and Bolero by professionals .... 100% Costa Rican.
Special table location, in front of the stage of the shows.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - VIP dinner ... Wine and soda free mode
- Entry/Admission - Casa Luisa Folclor Tico
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Casa Luisa Folclor Tico, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Location, first tables facing the stage.
The visitor will enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner, accompanied by wine, soda and juices in free mode.
We have a liquor menu, not included.
Then you will appreciate an artistic show of folk dances and national Latin dances.
7:30 pm dinner.
9:00 pm show.
10:15 pm the show ends.
Departure Point :Casa Luisa Folclor Tico, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
It is collected in the park of LaFortuna, in front of the church, 7:10 p m.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.